There’s no denying that online customer reviews now play a HUGE role in building the trust of your audience. As a business owner, your online reputation can prosper and generate you revenue or whither up and die at the hands of your customer’s feedback.
The hard fact is that when someone is happy, very few will actually take the time to write a positive online review about your business…but, when they are unsatisfied with their experience, they’ll let the online world know before they even hit the exit.
Here are some statistics to put things in perspective for you:
- 92% of consumers read online reviews
- 40% of viewers form an opinion by reading only 1 to 3 reviews
- Star ratings are the #1 factor used by consumers to judge a business
- Reviews produce an 18% increase in sales
- Online reviews influence up to 10% of your search engine ranking
- 91% of consumers search for a business online to research prior to making a buying decision
Having Reviews Isn’t Enough…You Need to Respond, Too!
So, you’ve got a decent amount of online reviews for your business on Google, Facebook, Yelp and Foursquare? That’s great, job well done! But, don’t stop there.
Responding to reviews, both good and bad, and how you respond to them is just as important as generating those reviews in the first place.
In this video, we discuss how to respond to positive reviews, negative reviews, and even how to use your responses to benefit your web presence.
Need help managing your online reputation, generating reviews and improving your business’ overall web presence? Contact us today for a free consultation and learn how to take control of your online presence.